Posted on: March 23, 2010 3:55 pm
I have written "Fantasy Football How to Play and Win the Complete Guide" If you would like to see it, Read excerps from it or order it go to ted-zee-man.com
Posted on: December 5, 2009 9:12 pm
HERE'S ONE TO TWIST YOUR TWINKIE
According to the Trustees for the Social Security Administration, " THERE WILL NOT BE A COST OF LIVING INCREASE FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS IN SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS. ADDITIONALLY THEY WILL RAISE YOUR OR YOUR PARENTS CO-PAY FOR YOUR/THIER RX MEDICARE BENEFITS " ! They, the Congress ( BOTH " REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATS TOGETHER ") say no increase is warranted because of the losses in gross national product and other cute things.. I guess it does not matter that Senior Citizens on Fixed Incomes will be the only people affected by this.
NOW SPORTS FANS THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL FLIP YOU OUT!! --
Please pass this to ALL your friends and have them "PROTEST TO THE IDIOTS WE ELECTED TO CONGRESS " who by the way, have just voted themselves ANOTHER 3% SALARY INCREASE!!! WHY DO THEY NEED A SALARY INCREASE IF THE PEOPLE ON FIXED INCOMES FROM SOCIAL SECURITY DON'T GET ONE????
THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION IS FUNDING TWENTY FOUR MILLION DOLLARS-- LET ME REPEAT THAT AMOUNT... SO YOU UNDERSTAND IT $ $24,000,000.00 DOLLARS FOR NEW ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS PROCESSING FOR OUR CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS !! THIS SHOULD BE DONE FOR EVERYONE ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE. THEY ARE OBTAINING THESE FUNDS and I QUOTE DIRECTLY FROM THE SOCIAL SECURITY WEBSITE............... " THIS MONEY WILL BE COMING FROM THE SAVINGS TO BE GENERATED FROM WITHHOLDING " COST OF LIVING INCREASES FOR 2010 & 2011 in SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS FOR THE ELDERLY AND A $2.00 INCREASE ON ALL MEDICARE RX BENEFIT CO-PAY"
We must put a stop to this outright thievery! It is THE CONGRESS AND THE SENATE, BOTH REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATS, WE CAN'T FIRE THEM, BUT WE SURE CAN NOT RE-ELECT THEM, and WE CAN IMPEACH THEM or DEMAND RECALL ELECTIONS !!! HOW ABOUT WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND DUMP THESE CLOWNS.
Just watch. They will spend this money and find the software doesn't work, dump the whole thing and go back to the old steam driven system just like they did with air traffic control several years ago. THE CONTRACT GIVEN OUT FOR THIS SOFTWARE MUST HAVE A CLAUSE THAT SAYS IT MUST PERFORM IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE OR THEY DO NOT GET PAID FOR IT. Don't worry though, they've got health care all worked OUT.lol
So here is what we CAN do....All I ask is that you consider the suggestions here. The entire Congress of the United States is corrupt. And I mean both Houses and I mean both major parties. I realize that a few Members of each House are trustworthy, but, as a group they are absolutely the most corrupt bunch to ever disgrace our Nation. In November of 2010 the entire House of Representatives will stand for re-election; all 435 of them. One third of the Senate, a total of 33 of them, will also stand for re-election. Vote every incumbent out who has failed to follow the will of the people..And I mean every one of them. No matter their Party affiliation. Let's start all over in the House of Representatives with people who with no political favors owed to anyone but their own constituents. That have absolutely no experience in running that body, Let's make them understand that they work for us.. That they are answerable to us and they simply have to run that body with some common sense. Two years later, in 2012, vote the next third are up for Re-election, Vote every incumbent out who has failed to follow the will of the peoplein the Senate out. We can do the same thing in 2014 and, by that time we will have put all new people in that body as well. We, the People, have got to take this Country back and we HAVE to do it peacefully. That's what the Framers of our Constitution envisioned.
I am also suggesting term limits on the NEW BUNCH --8 YEARS FOR REPRESENTATIVES AND 12 YEARS OF SENATORS. NO EXCEPTIONS. THE LONGER THEY STAY IN OFFICE THE MORE POWER THEY GET AND THEY LOVE IT AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET RE-ELECTED. WE HAVE TERM LIMITED THE PRESIDENT -- NOW LET'S TERM LIMIT THE LEGISLATORS. Please, if you love this Country, send this (as I have done) to absolutely everyone whose email address appears in your address book.. This thing can permeate this Country in no time. Let's make it happen.** VOTE THE POWER ABUSERS OUT........LET'S TAKE AMERICA BACK !!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IN OUR COUNTRY, THEN DO NOTHING.........
We need to start a Nationwide Petition to add the following Amendment to the Constitution, That We the People must vote on any Salary Increase or Benefit improvement for any Elected Official, be they Federal or State Officials. If anyone knows how to start this Petition, I would love to get the information and I will start it.
We need another Amendment that would create the suggested Term Limits on the Legislators.
Posted on: October 27, 2009 1:53 am
Edited on: October 27, 2009 1:56 am
DISCLAIMER: I am not a Washington Fan, However, I am not a Hater. I am a 68 year old Male that loves the game of Football at any level of Competition. The Washington "REDSKINS" are the Oakland Raiders of the EAST COAST. Both teams have the exact same problems. Those Problems are:
1. Bad Ownership. Owners should not interfer in the Coaches Daily Operations of the Team. The Owners Finance the Team and their only responsibility is to hire a General Manger who agrees with the Owners Philosophies. The Owner evaluates the General Manager's performance against the 5 year Plan.
2. Bad General Manager. It is the General Manager and Owner who develope the 5 year plan, who hire a Head Coach, and approve the Assitant Coaches the Head Coach wants to hire, who Draft the Players This team of Executives should have a 5 year rebuilding plan and stick to it.
3. Bad Coaching. A "Rotating-Door" of Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches coming in and being fired after one year, will never be able to build a winning team. You need consistantcy to build and be a winner. A head Coach should get a 5 year Contract when hired. The Head Coach should have Written Measurable Goals to achieve each year. You need a Coaching Staff that is on the same page Philosophically. They must agree on the overall Game plan and the execution of said Plan. They are all Responsible for the Training and Motivation of the Players. Then the General Manager has a responsibility to evaluate the Performance of the Head Coach against the 5 year plan. The General Manager also evaluates the performance of all the Coaches and Players to see that they are performing up to expectations.
4. It is very obvious, to me, that some players have given up on this Team, this Coach and this Ownership and are just putting in time and collecting a Paycheck. You do not need those kind of Players so they should be Traded if possible, if not Cut them off the team.
5. I don't care if you are Jason Campbell or Peyton Manning, you could not, on your own make this a winning Team I will also state that Peyton Manning would not have stats much better than Jason Campbell if he played for the Washinton Redskins. It is very hard to throw the Football laying on your back, because your Offensive Line can not block
Posted on: October 19, 2009 2:33 pm
Where oh Where can the Brett Favre Haters be that were so Loud and Vocal in Pre-Season and the first couple weeks of the Regular season. Guess he shut you up with his performance and 6 and 0 start. Or you found your foot in your mouth.....